As a Club member, you are entitled to play on the courts at any time (subject to availability). You can ensure use of a court by using our booking system. Floodlight restrictions prohibit use between 10pm and 7am.
The Booker app is a convenient way of managing bookings.
You need the gate code to enter the courts.
Clean Shoes Please!
Unfortunately, the paths leading to the courts are often muddy. Only clean, non-marking sports shoes are to be worn on the courts.
- Above all, show respect and courtesy to other players on your court and all other courts.
- Talk quietly if you are near tennis courts that are in use.
- Do not collect balls from, or walk behind, a court during an active point. Collect balls or pass as quickly as possible behind the court after a point or game has finished.
- Do not criticise your partner or opponent; be positive and offer encouragement instead.
- Respect the line calls of your opponent (he or she is nearer than you). If you have a disagreement with your opponent that you cannot resolve, offer a let (play the point again). If you are unsure as to whether your opponent's shot was in or out, call it in.
- Have fun!
8.3 All members are to take care of the club property.
Parents/guardians are responsible for ensuring that juniors properly use and take care of the courts and pavilion.
The tennis courts are out of bounds to bicycles, roller blades and dogs.